Join as a checkoff Member
Membership is open to staff of organizations affiliated to check-off arrangement, former staff of the affiliated organizations, member’s spouse and children who are of legal age, any other individual referred by an active member. (Refer to AMREF SACCO By-Laws).
Application process for Check-off members is as follows:
- Complete the application for Membership Forms (download here )
- Complete sections A, D & E of the membership form and attach a copy of your ID and KRA Pin
- Submit form with all fields filled and relevant documents attached to email@example.com.
- Pay Ksh. 2,000 entrance fee which is deducted from the initial member deposit contribution.
- Pay the minimum share capital of Ksh 10,000 (payable in a maximum of 5 installments of Ksh. 2,000).
- Pay a minimum of Ksh. 2,000 every month toward the member deposit account.
- Member qualifies for loans after 6 months of membership.
- Membership withdrawal – 60 days written notice is required. An exit fee of Ksh 2,000 will be charged.
- Last expense cover for all active members. Ksh 100,000 funeral costs is payable to nominated next of kin upon a member’s demise.