Join as a checkoff Member
Our check-off membership is comprised of employees from organizations affiliated to our check-off arrangement (NGOs, Companies and any other formally registered organisation). Former staff of the affiliated organizations revert to individual membership when they leave the check-off organisation. (Refer to AMREF SACCO By-Laws)
Application process for Check-off members is as follows:
- Complete the application for Membership Forms (download here )
- Complete sections A, D & E of the membership form and attach a copy of your ID and KRA Pin certificate.
- Submit form with all fields filled and relevant documents attached to email@example.com.
Membership, Benefits and Conditions
- Pay Ksh. 2,000 entrance fee which is deducted from the initial member deposit contribution.
- Pay the minimum share capital of Ksh 10,000 (payable in a maximum of 5 installments of Ksh. 2,000).
- Pay a minimum of Ksh. 2,000 every month toward the member deposit account.
- Member qualifies for loans after 6 months of membership.
- Membership withdrawal – 60 days written notice is required. An exit fee of Ksh 2,000 will be charged.
- FREE last expense cover for all active members. Ksh 150,000 funeral costs is payable to nominated next of kin upon a member’s demise.
- FREE deposit cover for all active members. Upon the member’s demise, beneficiaries will receive an additional deposit amount equivalent to what the member had saved. The maximum top-up is Ksh 3 million.