• Maximum amount: 3.5 times member’s deposits.
• Maximum repayment period – 12 months.
• Interest charged- 1% p.m. on a reducing balance.
• Loans security accepted – guarantors.
• Loans of KSh 50,000 and less – Granted without supporting document.
• Loans exceeding KSh 50,000 – Applicant will be required to provide proof of the emergency.
• Loan amounts of KSh 150,000 and below are disbursed through M-Pesa.
External Lumpsum Deposits Waiting Periods
A member who wishes to top up a lump sum amount to their member deposits account with the intention of borrowing a loan will be subject to the following waiting periods:
|LUMPSUM AMOUNT (KES)||WAITING PERIOD|
|500,000 and below||Zero waiting period|
|500,001 to 2 Million||30 days|
|Above 2 Million||60 days|