ABOUT AMREF SACCO
AMREF SACCO is a regulated NWDT national savings and credit co-operative that was registered on 7th September 1983 by a group of staff from AMREF under the Co-operative Societies Act (Cap490) Laws of Kenya. On July 1, 2021, AMREF SACCO was licensed by the SACCO Societies Regulatory Authority (SASRA) under the SACCO societies act 2008.
Our objective is to be the most efficient and reliable one-stop provider of competitive financial services providing quality and innovative financial services that empower our clients socially and economically.
Our membership is drawn from employees of organizations (NGO or Companies) that are admitted into our common bond under a check-off arrangement as per our by-laws. We also accept individuals referred by existing members.
AMREF SACCO is committed to providing the following services diligently:
- Wide range of loan facilities ranging from development, education, emergency and value addition products
- Attractive dividends on share capital.
- Interest on members deposits.
- Fast loan processing with no loan backlogs.
- Friendly and professional services.