Junior Savings Account
• KSh 1,000 minimum monthly or periodical lumpsum.
• Minimum saving period: 12 months.
• Attracts interest per annum.
• Minimum interest earning balance: Ksh 5,000.
• The account is operated by the parent or guardian (child’s birth certificate is required).
• Full or partial withdrawal is allowed after term maturity (12 months from the fixing date). Member to give written instruction through the savings withdrawal form.
• Member to give written instruction in case they want to roll over the principal or principal plus interest to a new fixed term. If no instruction is given, the amount will be rolled over automatically for the same duration