AMREF SACCO draws its primary membership from NGOs (local and INGOs), Companies and any other formally registered organisation in Kenya and other African nations. Staff from these organizations are affiliated to membership through a check-off arrangement.
Other membership type are former staff of the check-off affiliated organizations and individual referred by an active member. (Refer to AMREF SACCO By-Laws)
Click to view full list of member organizations: Member Organizations
REGISTER YOUR ORGANISATION
Organizations willing to introduce their staff through the check-off arrangement should meet the following qualifications:
1. The organization must be registered (Provide a copy of the organisation Registration certificate or Certificate of Incorporation).
2. The Organization to bring on board not less than 10 staff members upon initial entry into the common bond.
3. The Organization should have been in existence for 2 years or more (avail copies of audited financial report for the last two years).
4. Provide any other information regarding the activities or projects undertaken by your Organization (Provide Organizational profile).
5. Be willing to remit members’ monthly contributions and loan deductions directly to AMREF SACCO.
To book a marketing /recruitment meeting, contact the Marketing team through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.